July 28, 2008

How long has it been??

I know, I know. I have been a huge slacker in the blogging world. That's what vacation, road trips, and company will do to you. I subscribe to the "work hard, play hard" mantra, so after 10 months of full time teaching and full time night school, with very little time left over for smoochy, I admit I adopted a completely vegetable state. I've also been getting more smoochy.

My lack of communication couldn't last too long, though, because my one fan was starting to clamor. It is for that one fan that I hired that crane to come get my ever-enlarging butt out of its indented chair so I could re-enter reality.



3 comments:

Jean said...

Ha ha ha...

(Please tell me you found this picture online and didn't really take it.) :-)

The Bunker Family said...

I didn't know you were sitting behind me at stake conference! HA!

I'm into stitches. said...

(Chair thinking)- Must...(grunt)..not...(pant-pant)..collapse...but...can't...hold...out...forever.

Put that picture in Webster's under 'Secretary Spread'

The Cooling Rack

Baked goods are only half the story...