February 4, 2009

Master of his craft

Hav, a fabulous artist, came down from the trees of Oregon for his birthday weekend to attend some art shin-digs. While he was here, he came to church and smiled at me from the back of the chapel. I nabbed him after the meeting to do to me what he'd done to 3 other women, including his wife: sketch the Da Vinci fetus on my growing (grown?) belly. He was almost as excited as I was at the prospect, so while Ted left the house to do a ministering visit, I had a swanky visitor of my own. I got 1/4 naked for him, and this was the result:

 
Posted by Picasa


I apologize to him for not having quite the perfect canvas, but I loved it nonetheless.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful. Well done, Hav!!

The Facks of Life said...

I have pictures just like that! I love Hav and his crazy artistic self.

La La Land said...

Hav is so awesome. You look great!!!

Syphus Circus said...

Wow! That is amazing. What medium did he use? Will it stay on for a bit or has it already washed away?

The Cooling Rack

Baked goods are only half the story...