November 3, 2009

A feeling of accomplishment

I know this is going to be no big deal for a lot of you, but for several weeks now I've been working my way up the ladder and today, I reached a goal. I jogged for a whole mile without stopping. Considering that three months ago I was unable to move out of bed due to a back injury and two months ago I couldn't sit in a padded church pew without excruciating pain, I think today's accomplishment calls for a celebration. Now where's that chocolate??

Of course, goals are always easier to reach when you've got this to look at:





I have a feeling I'm going to love the next two autumns in Durham even more.

2 comments:

sachia said...

About time sista!!! Was wondering where ya been? Love the fall leaves, thanks for the slice of heaven.

The Bunker Family said...

Woohoo! Let's get matching headbands and wristbands!

The Cooling Rack

Baked goods are only half the story...