December 10, 2010

I'm too olde for finals

I'm in the middle of finals, and I'm too old for them. Tests are really something that should be in my rear view mirror, but I'm a glutton for punishment, or I'm addicted to school . . . or whatever. It will make the holidays all the more enjoyable though once they're done. At least law school isn't like my high school where we'd get homework over the break . . . what kind of "holiday" is that? I'm a little anxious to see how the flying-home-for-Christmas is going to be with a 22-month old and a 4-month old. We'll just keep our fingers crossed that Tessa doesn't set anything off in the millimeter wave scanner. This trip just might reveal how old I really am.

1 comment:

Jennette said...

We had homework during the holiday break in high school? I guess this explains why I didn't get that full scholarship after all!

Best of luck, and enjoy that break!

The Cooling Rack

Baked goods are only half the story...