February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Ted was very sentimental in his annual Valentine's card to me. He was sweet in his words and his gift-giving, watching me unwrap things I absolutely wanted (a candy mold! Barefoot Contessa's newest cookbook! An etsy crochet pattern!), and I gave him fabulous food in his belly (can't argue with Chicken & Dumplings and a Bittersweet Chocolate Torte), a gorgeous new orchid plant, and these:



Can I be any more direct?

I know my mother-in-law reads this blog, but I'm okay with it. Becky, if you don't know me by now...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

none of this fake LOL crap, I am literally laughing out loud. love it, love you!

La La Land said...

I would expect nothing less, you little minx. xoxo!

The Waites said...

Boys will be boys! That is awesome!

Jen said...

HILARIOUS! I one time gave card and the outside said "Do me" and the inside said "Now!" Kind of funny!

Jean said...

AHAHAHAHA!! Classic Allison...

The Cooling Rack

Baked goods are only half the story...